Prompt: “Mafia run by the Church” AU for Georgia
Rating: PG13 for language and muted descriptions of risque situations
Prompt: “Mafia run by the Church” AU for Georgia
Rating: PG13 for language and muted descriptions of risque situations
Summary: Something is seriously messed up with Castiel’s wings.
Summary: ”They look like wings, they look like my wings, and I cannot show them to you.”
Wings of Love
Summary: Dean gets wings as a physical manifestation of his love for Castiel
Love Arrives and in its Trains Come Ecstasies
Summary: Dean gives Castiel a helping hand.
So this is my rec list I suppose, I will be editing this all the time to add new ones but anyway, enjoy these beauties:
Mark/Eduardo (this is long)
So my heart didnt stop pounding reading this and if you have not read it you are crazy.
The serial killer one. Amazing.
Sweet On You***
Bakery AU. STOP EVERYTHING AND READ THIS. Even if you have read it before, read it again.
Yeah so this is hilarious and beautiful and perfect.
JURASSIC PARK CROSSOVER. That is all.
So. Many. Feelings. Not for the emotionally unstable
The one where Mark has Sean’s baby and is flawless
Zombies AU where Mark is trying to find Eduardo and everything is perfect.
Mark finds abandoned kittens. Read this and weep.
The one where Mark and Dustin bet against each other as to who will lose their virginity first
The one where Eduardo works for the CIA and his mission is based in the Facebook offices.
Eduardo is a Prince
Pure filth. But read it anyway. Unless you are disturbed easily.
Mark has a daughter and needs a nanny. Cue Eduardo and cue the cutest fic you will ever read
Smut with plot. They play never have I ever and things get….heated.
Zombieland crossover where Eduardo befriends Columbus.
The one with Eduardo who gets a bit slutty when he is drunk. All the feelings.
Smut…with plot. Basically Eduardo is dared to give Mark a bj in front of Chris & Dustin. Yeah.
Mark has amnesia. Cue feelings and angst.
Harry Potter Crossover. Mark is in Slytherin and Eduardo is in Hufflepuff and yet they become besties. Mark is fierce.
Mark wakes up and can hear Eduardo’s thoughts. Creys.
Mark and Eduardo experience excruciating headaches and realise they need to be around each other to stop the pain.
Bones WIP WARNING
Mark looked sick to Eduardo at the depositions. Turns out he is. Do not read if emotionally unstable, especially becoss it is incomplete.
NLMG Crossover. Very very sad.
A Some Boys Dont Leave crossover
A slight Brokeback Mountain crossover
Eduardo, raised by two mothers, visits his Dad for the first time. He also meets Mark.
Mark’s boyfriend is cheating on him so Dustin and Chris call in Eduardo for help.
I dont think I need to add Carry It In My Heart so Ill just mention it
Jesse has to look after Hallie-Kate and he doesnt have time for anything else. Cue Andrew.
Jesse knits Andrew some socks. Cue friendship. Cue feelings. Cue fluff.
The first fic I read in this fandom aw. Andrew moves in with Jesse.
Notting Hill AU. If you have not read this what are you waiting for?
Kiss By The Book WIP WARNING***
This fic is amazing. Even if it is incomplete, go read it seriously.
The one where Jesse is actually crazy. This is hilarious and brilliant, read it.
Obviously Andrew and Jesse would jump at the chance to star in another film together. Then they read through the script. Based around Giovanni’s Room. Perfect
Jesse finds it hard to seperate himself from Mark and Andrew only makes it worse.
Andrew is a barista (shock) and Jesse is a customer. Love this.
Andrew cheats on Shannon and there is a lot of angst. <3
This is hilarious and cute and flawless.
Everything about this hurts
Jesse draws maps on Andrew. This is so beautifully written.
So this exists. And it is flawless. The masterpost doesnt only have fic, but playlists and pictures. Read this, right now.
Chris is finding notes from a mysterious admirer. Love this.
Smut with plot.
Dustin has a date for Valentine’s Day and Chris is jello. Porn.
So this is porn. And yeah.
Dustin pranks calls Chris on April Fools Day only to regret it.
A Truman Show crossover
A Different Secret: Merlin has a secret under everyone’s favorite fashionable neckerchief. Arthur gets to the bottom of it.
UNEXPLAINED NECKING SNIPPET: Um. Yeah.
La Petite Mort: Arthur is directing a vampire show and has to show Lancelot and Gwen, the stars, how to bite on a neck. Merlin, a technician, is the first available “neck” in his proximity. There’s a sequel somewhere around here…
Hearts, Necks, and other things that break: There’s something about Merlin…’s neck.
Neck: A ficlet.
One Night Stands Don’t Get Names: I can’t see this one but apparently there is necking.
Untitled: Merlin likes to leave love bites on Arthur’s neck and then hide his collared shirts so that he can’t hide them the next day.
Sinews of the Nation: Arthur has a really bad habit of zoning out whenever Merlin is around him because he can’t stop fantasizing about kissing, sucking and biting Merlin’s long neck.
Random imaginary doesn’t get a proper title: Same prompt as before, different fill.
UGH. Everywhere is lacking Brolin necking.
Send me fic if you find some! :)
I will try to update this every Friday! And it’ll say *NEW* if I just added it this week.
(the fics in the “Favourite List” aren’t listed down there)
Favourite Angst fic: Looking at You Looking at Me (7k - Will leave you a sobbing mess, read Coffeeshop Muffins right after)
Favourite Modern AU fic: Chaste (41k - Huge Age Difference)
Favourite Canon fic: The Sorcerer and the King (85k - My new Canon fav. Amazing EVERYTHING.)
Favourite daddy!Merlin/daddy!Arthur fic: Overboard (36k)
Favourite hooker!Merlin fic: An Unshakeable Desire (12k)
Favourite reincarnation fic: Accidental Memory in the Case of Death (75k)
Less than 10,000 words
- All Its Splendid Glory (8k)
- Backfire (8k - HILARIOUS)
- Four Times Merlin Cock-Blocked Arthur, and One Time He Didn’t (4k)
- It’s Only a Flesh Wound (3k - h/c)
- My Thoughts (2k - wanking while next to someone while they’re sleeping whut)
- Nineteen (2k - age diff)
- Simple Really (3k - simpleton!Arthur, THIS IS SO SWEET AND FLUFFY AND OMGOMGOMG)
- Something Beautiful (5k - age diff YESSSSS)
- Ten Weeks (6k - sequel to Truth is a Whisper)
- *NEW* The Way out is Through (9k)
- The White Dragon of Camelot (9k - AITHUSA’S PERSPCTIVE)
- Tinkle, Tinkle, Little Star (3k - watersports)
- We Get Around (3k - orgy, HOTTEST FIC I’VE EVER READ)
10,001 to 50,000 words
- A Warlock’s Worth (21k - visiting prince ^^)
- After the Storm (19k)
- An Unshakeable Desire (12k)
- At Our Best When It’s From the Hips (13k)
- Come Here to Me (20k)
- Coming of Age (18k - orgy, mostly Merthur, HOT SEX)
- Doubled Over With the Hunger of Lions (23k)
- From the Ashes (42k - OHYES)
- His Own Hand (12k - OMG I was NOT expecting that)
- In the Spaces Between (16k- OMG, I spent the first part crying. I seriously whimpered 3 times in that part. WHIMPERED. But this is a very angsty fic and freakishly dark. I warned ya!)
- In Want of a Wife (40k+)
- Leashed (20k)
- Neither Fish nor Fowl (11k - lol whoops, forgot to rec this, hilarious btw)
- On Tethered Wings (43k - AMAZING)
- On the Knob Training (37k)
- Prince Goldilocks (15k)
- The Crown of the Summer Court (25k - ELVES)
- The Tournament of All Magicks (41k - lovelovelovedit)
- Three Tasks (30k)
- To Those Who Do Not Betray Us (22k - Queen Ygraine)
- Together but Sometimes Apart (22k - uniquely hot sex between Merlin/Arthur)
- Truth is a Whisper (25k)
- Undisclosed Desires (12k - kinks)
- Warlock (18k - lots of feeeelings)
- Woke Up New (22k - Merthur body switch!)
50,001 and over
- Don’t Let Me Go (Amazing! Other than the annoying lack of commas and constant misuse of your, you’re and their, they’re, there!)
- Nothing Ever Promised (66k - amazing, amazing fic.)
- Post Hoc, Ergo Propter Hoc [After This, Therefore Because of This](95k - OHMYGOD TIMETRAVEL FIC WHAT?!)
- The Ivy Crown (252k - OH. MY. GOD)
- The Knights Have a Thousand Eyes (70k - OH.MY.GOD. EXCELLENT.)
- The Mirror, the Sword and the Shield (61k - Nimueh is reborn)
- The Sorcerer and the King (85k)
- This Dark World Will Lead Us to Where We Want to Be (90k)
- Why We Fight (94k - slave!Merlin. Outstanding fic.)
Less than 10,000 words
- By Myself (9k - Fucking angst fest over here)
- Cello (9k - Teacher/Student)
- Duet (6k - Sequel to Viola)
- Lines and Boundaries (7k)
- Looking at You Looking at Me (7k)
- Sharing Secrets (2k - Bondage)
- Stay (Broken) (9k plus Epilogue)
- Summertime, Starry Sky (9k - Rimming)
- Second Star to the Right, Straight on ‘til Morning (2k)
- Viola (5k - Sequel to Cello)
10,001 to 50,000 words
- All I Want for Christmas (is You) (18k)
- As a Forgotten Continent (33k - Reincarnation, Incest)
- Chaste (41k)
- Coffeeshop Muffins (15k - Alternate Endings: Romance and Bromance)
- Crash Into Me (27k - Merlin/Arthur and Gwen/Morgana go for a roadtrip)
- Crash Into Me (27k - Merlin and Arthur pretend to be together)
- Deny Thy Father (26k)
- Desperately Seeking Lancelot (32k - Ohmygod, YES)
- Fame and Fortune (25k)
- For Worse or For Better (20k)
- In Love With My Radio (34k)
- Intended (17k - has some Merlin/Gwaine, Teacher/Student)
- IT’S A PENDRAGON DAY SO YOU KNOW GOOD SHIT IS GONNA GO DOWN(30k)
- Live To Tell the Tale (28k)
- Lord Drake’s Bequest (10k)
- Overboard (36k)
- Pieces of Us (22k - Read. Now. Hilarious!)
- PTA (22k)
- Resolution Rush (39k - so cute!)
- Roll 15 for an Insight Check (35k - Too good!)
- Same River Twice (21k)
- Showmance (10k)
- Sixes and Sevens (15k - Orgy somewhere in there)
- The Fall (29k - Very good.)
- The Future Soon (30k)
- The Good Times are Killing Me (15k)
- The Magic Bean (49k)
- The New Tutor (41k - Oh Gods. One of my favourites. daddy!Arthur)
- The Night at the Club (13k)
- The One Where Merlin and Arthur Attempt to Have a Tasteful Wedding (22k - EEP. Hilarious. Read. Now.)
- The Prince’s Speech (37k)
- The Pendragon Way (13k - I LOVED Arthur in this one)
- The Sex Shop Around the Corner (29k)
- This Fast, Unreasonable Spring (27k)
- Time Forward (23k)
- Timshel (35k)
- ‘Tis a Pity He’s a Whore (28k)
- Turning Page (25k)
- What Child is This (30k - daddy!Merthur)
- What Looks Like Crazy (27.5k)
- Where the Hurt is (12k)
- World Enough and Time (19k)
- You Belong With Me (37k - A lot like Taylor’s You Belong With Me Music Video. Anyhoo, I LOVED the Birthday part)
50,001 and over
- A Binding Contract (99k)
- A Fortunate Fall (98k - daddy!Merthur)
- Accidental Memory in the Case of Death (75k)
- Arcane Asylum (125k)
- Arthur Pendragon and the Philosopher’s Sword (61k)
- Ashes, Embers, Flames (65k - GREAT!)
- Bad Things (60k - Merlin does True Blood)
- Camelot’s Sweethearts (63k)
- Haven (69k - daddy!Merthur)
- Pianos are Made For Falling (104k)
- Shelter (55k)
- Straws in the Wind (75k)
- The Meat Feast (61k)
- The Student Prince (145k)
- *NEW* A Scandalous Friendship (43k)
- Destiny that Darkly Hides Us (40k - Oh, so good.)
- *NEW* In the Dust and the Shadows (34k - prostitute!Merlin and cop!Arthur)
- Play On (17k)
- *NEW* My Fair Arty (52k - Based on Anastasia)
- *NEW* The Entail (34k - Vaguely based on Downton Abbey)
- *NEW* The Piano - (43k - There was one part I felt woozy reading. Just one part. Not in a good way. OMG THE ENDING.)
- *NEW* The Pirate and the Commodore (8.5k)
- The Road to Hell is Paved with Good Intentions (2k - OMG. I hate how it ended, but I love it and I wouldn’t change it)
Less than 10,000 words
- Falling to Rise Again (24k in total but I’d say none of the stories reach past 10k - this fic is very interesting. You get to choose where you want the story to go. Kind of. It has different endings and stuff.)
- Manwhore (9k)
- One Star Fell After Another (7k - prequel to Prodigal)
- Prodigal (4k - sequel to One Star Fell After Another)
- The Black Lace Mantilla (8k)
10,001 to 50,000 words
- A Blind Eye Only Sees a Memory (15k - amnesia!Fic)
- And Nobody Wears a Crown (11k)
- One Day (37k)
- If We Sleep Together (Will You Be My Friend Forever?) (11k)
- It’s a Little Bit Funny (This Feeling Inside) (48k)
- Love Made Visible (15k)
- Something Kind of Wonderful (22k)
- The Beefcakes and the Mole Person (26k)
- There was a Plan. Really. (22k - HILARIOUS)
50,001 and over
- Exposed (134k!!!)*NEW* Merlin/Other
- All the World’s a Stage (9k - Merlin/Gwaine)
- Along a Wandering Wind (63k - Merlin/Gwaine - OH. EHM. GEE. This is fucking adorable! I loved their letters!)
- Aqua Pura (7k - Merlin/Gwaine - I guess you could put in Merlin/Arthur/Gwaine)
- As Fey Would Have It (7k - Merlin/Gwaine/Lancelot - OHMYFUCK, ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! WOW)
- Breathing Spell (10k - Merlin/Gwaine)
- Closet Voyeur (1.5k - Merlin/Gwaine)
- Destiny Bonds (2k - Merlin/Mordred - Probably my favourite along with Long Live the King)
- Hunger WIP (VERY LONG - Merlin/Gwaine)
- Like Smoke From Fire (6k - Merlin/Gwaine)
- Long Live the King (7k - Merlin/Mordred - I like the way Mordred “killed” Arthur)
- Pick Your Moment (1k - Merlin/Mordred)
- Prophecies (1k - Merlin/Mordred)
- The Five Kingdoms (81k - Merlin/Gwaine - OMG YOU HAVE TO READ THIS. PERFECTION)
- The Wandering Lone Wolf and the Omega (1.5k - Merlin/Gwaine - Werewolf kink - Don’t worry, they’re human when they’re doing it)
- Type/Safe (4k - Merlin/Gwaine)
- Unforeseen (1k - Merlin/Mordred)
- Worst Kept Secrets (VERY LONG - Merlin/Gwaine - Sequel: Hunger)
I’m missing a few, I’m sure of it! D: UGH.
- the student prince is my all time favourite fic in this fandom. it’s also the longest. but trust me, it’s worth it.
- the good times are killing me is the angstiest bit of angst out there. but it’s well worth the read and has a happy ending.
- five days in new york and and then they kiss are a series that will just fill you up with so much fluff and warm happy feelings that you will explode.
- coming of age is the PERFECT mixture of smut and plot and fluff and yes. read it. it’s good.
- coffeeshop muffins is a great great fluffy, hilarious read. (as long as you ignore the alternate bromance ending, which is stupid and pointless and who the fuck puts an alternate bromance ending on a slash fic anyway?)
- light of arthur is one of the most well written fics I’ve come across. I generally prefer modern AUs, but this one is set in canon time and is just stunning.
- accidental memory in case of death is intense. it kept me on tenterhooks and made me become hopelessly addicted to reincarnation fics and it gave me ALL THE FEELINGS.
- good news is on the way is a great angsty/fluffy mix that I just love love love (but there’s an age difference and some people are skittish about that sooooo)
- prove all my hypothesis is one of many many many fics where merlin is emo and doesn’t want to be wooed, but this is the only one I’ve actually liked. and I love it. and the smut is askghjkdjkgsshuijksdv unf. (and there’s a pretty good short sequel that is linked at the end written by a different author that I quite like)
- arcane asylum is a prison fic, which I generally don’t like, but I love this one. it’s rather long though, so yeah.
- I keep going over the world we knew is another great reincarnation fic, but has a twist on the whole immortal!merlin thing that I really like. and it’s one of the only fics that has a morgana in it that I like.
- picture maker is another all time favourite, with hipster merlin and adorable arthur and just kghkjsdhg ugh I LOVE this one and am not eloquent about it, but you really really really need to read it okay
- one night stands are a great way to meet people and the sequel the one with elena and gwaine’s wedding plans are another series with just fluff galore. teeth rotting fluff.
- never leave angry is a great fic with lots of angst and lots of fluff in equal parts, and I love it.
- time is your sandbox is a time traveler’s wife crossover, and I don’t usually do crossovers, but damn do I love this one.
- the piano is a crossover with a movie called the piano that I’ve never seen but this fic is great. it’s a historical AU where merlin is a mute pianist with a daughter and then there’s lots of plot and then happily ever after. it’s really good.
- four days, three weeks, five months, two years is a series of snippets of merlin and arthur’s blooming relationship, and it’s hilarious and heartwrenching and adorable and sdghfdgdsf.
- arthur’s christmas carol is essentially what the title suggests- a christmas carol crossover where the ghost of uther shows arthur what his life could have been like if he hadn’t broken up with his college boyfriend, merlin.
- I keep going over the world we knew is one of the best reincarnation fics I’ve ever read. there’s immortal merlin, but not in the way you expect. there’s angst, fluff, plot, and smut galore.
- the future soon is a really great AU where merlin and arthur hate one another- until they see their future in morgana’s scrying mirror. angst and fluff ensues.
- asl does not stand for age sex location, it stands for american sign language. and merlin is deaf. and there is a LOT of fluff.
- on that last night is a college AU where merlin and arthur secretly pined for one another four all four years of uni, and finally figure it out on the last night before they each set off into the real world.
- destiny that darkly hides us is my favourite historical AU, set in 1913 when merlin and arthur are students at cambridge before they are both sent off to fight in WW1. mountains of angst and a smidgen of fluff.
- now I will unsettle the ground beneath you is an amazing reincarnation fic in which merlin starts casually dating a man, until he meets his best friend arthur and remembers their past and their love. angst and fluff and S M U T.
- echoes of yesterday is an AU in which there is a catastrophic war on magic, and arthur merlin, gwen, lance, morgana, and all the characters are freedom fighters, but there was a fight and a misunderstanding and arthur and merlin haven’t seen each other in years. oh god the ANGST but then the FLUFF oh god and the PLOT. SO MUCH PLOT.
- seven magpies is a canon fic where arthur gets sent to an alternate reality where merlin is the prince, and arthur is the manservant. turns out, that’s all it takes for the boys to see what’s been in front of them the whole time.
- even the best of friends is a modern AU where the boys grow up as best friends and do nothing but fight until they finally get their shit together and realise they’ve been in love all along.
- where the hurt is is another mod AU where they were childhood sweethearts, but uther moves the pendragons to america, and the boys lose contact over the years, only to be reconnected on the tube 15 years later.
okay these next ones are WIPs but they’re regularly updated and they are SO worth the rec. you can wait until they are done if you’d like, but suidhgkjfdshk you need to read them.
- there are no gays in football is easily my favourite WIP that I have ever followed. it’s stunning. the characterization is gorgeous and damn I love the plot and the….the everything. read it.
- next time I’ll bring backup is a brilliant WIP that was abandoned for months, but just recently the author came back and vowed to finish it. I love it so much that I am not ashamed to admit that I screamed like a little girl when I saw that it had been updated again. it’s basically that arthur is cursed to relive a second life, from infancy, and how merlin deals with that.
- once upon a time in massachusetts is the PERFECT fic with merthur having a kid. it switches from the present back to the past to explain their relationship and it’s so fluffy and the plot is brilliant and I just love it to death.
and uh, yeah.
also, here is the porn rec list I made for bella.
Sweet on You- BAKERY AU. Mark is Mark and Eduardo owns a bakery and everything is chocolaty sweet with smut. MUST READ!
Here comes the sun- Mark adopt Sean’s son and is the perfect dad
You Only Live Twice (Unless You’re Facebook)- CIA Eduardo and lots of angst sex and adorableness
Lessons- HOLY SHIT PLEASE GO READ THIS! That’s all I can say (expect breathlessness, spike heart rate and extreme flush)
And Everything Nice- Mark has a daughter and Eduardo is the nanny. Adorableness ensues
Crept out the Front Door- Eduardo make out with whomever when he’s drunk. Clue: Mark willingly submit himsefl. Lots of angst. MUST READ!
Old Roads I go Down- Amnesia fic with Mark having amnesia. Blah blah something happens, Mark gets amnesia, and all he knows is that he’s lost the last ‘however many’ years, and he’s scared, and he’s got Eduardo’s number in his phone, so of course he calls him. Eduardo, who’s still angry, tells him what he’s missing from those years. Cue Mark shutting down all “…Oh. Sorry for bothering you.” and retreating into himself. Cue guilty!Eduardo who comes to make sure he’s all right/force him to eat/blah blah reconciliation.
Superconnected- Eduardo and Mark share excruciating, debilitating headaches that force them to be in close contact, after years of avoidance. MUST READ!
Shelter- Jesse has to take care of Hallie and give up on his dream and met successful actor Andre who fall helplessly in love with him. Jesse being Jesse and Andrew being Andrew.
Nowhere Else on Earth That I Would Rather Be- Jesse and Andrew stay at the same apartment building. Cue: Scared Jesse and adorable Andrew. MUST READ!
All The Star and Bleeding Hearts- Notting Hill AU. In which Jesse runs a bookstore, Andrew is a famous film star and they’re both faily dorks in love.
Ten Cups Of Coffee- Andrew is a barista and keep leaving love signs on Jesse cups. Jesse is confused. Adorableness ensues
No Child Of Mine- So, Eduardo’s father always figured his son was useless. But he is nice to look at and there’s some good in that. Cue the idea that he can use Eduardo as a ‘sweetener’ to close some tricky business deals. He’s been doing just this for years when it comes time to close a particularly tricky deal. GO AND FUCKING READ THIS!!
Carry It In My Heart- The first of all first jewnicorn fics. Tell the tale of how Jesse and Andrew met to filming TSN to everything else. MUST READ!
One Foot On The Ground- Mark is a huge slut. Enough said. MUST READ!
When They Open Up Their Heart- Mark and Eduardo are soul mate. Angst. MUST READ!
Don’t Carry It All- Justin made Jesse a profile on an online dating site. Jesse met Andrew. Cue: Jesse uses Justins’s picture. Angst, misunderstanding and reconsilation. MUST READ!
Stay Awake When I’m Asleep- Andrew got a baby and turn out Jesse is great with baby. Adorableness. MUST READ!
Never Marry For Money- Eduardo & Mark have to attend some kind of shareholder’s/young-and-a-billionaire’s meeting in Vegas/Vermont/Illinois. One thing leads to another and they WAKE UP MARRIED. A quicky divorce/annulment would be easy if not for the fact that Mark drunkenly changed his facebook status to married to Eduardo Saverin. MUST READ!
Whisper In The Dark- Summer Camp AU. Mark’s mom sends him to camp to get him out of his room for the summer, and Mark is determined to be miserable the entire time he’s there, but can’t quite swing it once Eduardo enters the picture. MUST READ!
Shape Like A Question Mark- Where Eduardo is a children’s librarian and Mark is an information specialist brought in to revamp the catalogue. And along the way there are books! misunderstandings! online reference! romance!
Changing Parameters- Mark/Android. Enough said.
The Secret Life of Daydream- When the wealthy Dustin Moskovitz arrives in Meryton with two companions in tow, he throws the quiet lives of Christopher Hughes and Eduardo Saverin into chaos. Christopher finds himself falling in love with the charming, affable Dustin while Eduardo and Mark never cease arguing long enough to realize that they may be a good match. Mark proposed!! MUST READ!
Just Going to Get My Feet Wet Until I Drown- Eduardo is a high class escort and Mark is the client. MUST READ!
Came Out The Other Side- Four time Mark didn’t get Eduardo was asking him out and one time he did.
If This Was The Cold War- Mark is haunting Eduardo, like in an annoyingly literal way. MUST READ!
Vassal- When Sean gave Mark a supernatural sex slave, Mark thought that was going to be the strangest part of his month. He never thought he’d end up in court arguing for his ownership rights. So hot! MUST READ!
Get me to the church on time- ”Why would anyone want to get married in Mem Church? And who’d reserve a date two years in advance?” Mark and Eduardo book a date for a wedding in advance.
All my bases belongs to you- Jesse and Andrew are roommates and best friends and sometimes (when Jesse’s had more than three beers) they are more. Cue: Fluff!
Not a robot but a ghost- Mark programs an AI on his computer to act like Eduardo, just to talk about work or something.
You know my wandering days are over- andrew and jesse meet in an elevator. repeatedly. Cue: Sexual tension!
Intimacy of Mutual Embarrassment- Eduardo has one final hazing ritual he has to go through and unfortunately, Mark happens to be the one who has to suffer through it with him.
This Charming Man- Filming of Spider-Man moves to New York and Andrew stays at Jesse’s apartment instead of a hotel.
Consequences- Jesse decides to seduce Andrew. HOT HOT HOT! MUST READ!
How to make a second chance- Mark goes to sleep in Palo Alto in 2007, and wakes up in Harvard in 2004. Meanwhile, Eduardo is in Palo Alto dealing with a Mark who seems to have forgotten more than just today’s shareholder meeting. Both of them are wondering how many words it would take to change what happened next. GO AND FUCKING READ THIS SHIT!
And knowledge and tear and chance- The night that Eduardo returns to Palo Alto, his girlfriend does worse than set a little fire: Christy nearly kills Eduardo. Unfortunately, that’s not the only thing standing between him and Mark. MUST READ!
They smash up in the sky- Mark and Eduardo sex tape leak. Cue: Angst! MUST READ!
It takes two to love a rose- Eduardo has a heart condition
Lay awake in lust- Five Times Eduardo Found Mark Irresistible, & Once It Was The Other Way Around
The star to every wandering bark- Eduardo and Mark are slowly working on regaining their friendship when Eduardo realises he’s falling in love. Cue angsting about not wanting to ruin their fragile friendship, and Eduardo might be willing to be friends, but how can he trust Mark not to break his heart? MUST READ!
The years the come and go- U prompt about ‘summer lovin”, or, basically, eduardo moves to new york for the summer after his senior year of high school to stay with his estranged father and meets mark. sexytimes ensue. MUST READ!
Drive all night- Of course Dustin has probably the only car in the world that reads you your Facebook newsfeed. Of course he does. (and when Mark and Eduardo get stuck in it together, they end up saying a lot without ever speaking a word.) MUST READ!
Vanderlye Crybaby Geeks- Eduardo has an accident while he’s on vacation somewhere where nobody knows who he is and suffers from amnesia. Years pass and everyone else thinks Eduardo is dead. Eduardo himself is living a simple life wherever he is. And then Mark, Dustin and/or Chris see Eduardo and there are shock and tears because Eduardo is alive! MUST READ!
Teeth in Grass- The one where Eduardo thinks they are in a tragedy with subtitles and pouring rain and his life is so hard, while Mark thinks they are in a romantic comedy and it is awesome. They meet in the middle.
The Curious Incident of Eduardo in the Night-Time- The one where Eduardo breaks into Mark’s house, and angst ensues.
Till our bones can’t hold us anymore- Five times Eduardo cried plus one where Mark cried plus one where they both did. GO FUCKING READ THIS!
Oxala- MPREG eduardo. GO AND FUCKING READ THIS SHIT
Pride and Prejudice AU - This is pure awesomeness i put this into my awesome list of awesomeness. seriously you need this in your life.
Heavy in your arms - Prison!AU Andrew is secretly a serial killer who goes after anyone who makes eyes at Jesse but how about a fic where Jesse’s actually pretty damn scary too just in a quiet understated way that comes as a surprise for everyone and he makes sure that no one messes with Andrew. READ THIS!!!
Maze you got me running through - Boarding School AU. ”Mark doesn’t really notice him at first, maybe because Eduardo makes a point out of not being noticed, or maybe because Mark isn’t the most observant guy, but within a week he finds his eyes drawn to Eduardo’s face with unnerving regularity.” READ THIS!!
The Hunger Game AU - killed my heart. literally. READ THIS!!
What are you doing to me - Eduardo is friends with Randi first. He has no feelings for Mark. He actually has no thoughts regarding Mark other than those he usually has about the Zuckerbergs. That is, until Eduardo walks in on Mark changing clothes. READ THIS!!!
No turtle dove - Mark was given date rape drug and have sex with eduardo without eduardo knowing he was drugged. READ THIS!!
Every king has his throne - Eduardo likes to sit under the desk by Mark’s feet when Mark codes. Mark thinks it is weird for a while but grows to like Eduardo being there. READ THIS!!
Tranquillize - Mark Zuckerberg’s relationship with the Phoenix Club had always been simple, and he liked it that way. Now he’s investigating a rape that took place at one of their parties, figuring out who his friends and enemies are, and desperately trying to keep his past where it belongs. Nothing is simple, especially now that Eduardo has been punched. READ THIS OHMYGOD!!
In Every Line of Code - Mark’s parents buy him Eduardo - a state-of-the-art, brand new, tailor made robotic best friend - for his birthday. The only problem is, Mark asked for a laptop. BRB broken heart is broken. READ THIS AWESOMENESS!
Old Roads I Go Down - Mark gets amnesia and calls up the one number he still has saved in an old phone which just so happens to be Eduardo’s and oh yeah, ALL of the feels with this one. READ THIS!!
A lot of you have been asking me for a fic rec, so here it is! I’ll update every once so often. (Warning: 99% of these are happy endings because I’m a sap and 100% are Sam friendly.)
P.S. The one with the ( ★ ) next to it are the one’s I’ve fallen in love with.